Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving & Skiing at Snowbird 2011

McKell and Sammy, Snowboarding professionals. I didn't take any pictures of our great Thanksgiving dinner. We had the Rose family with us and my mom, brother Kory and Drien and her new baby Kaz. It was a full house but really great!!!We got to ski a couple days and had great weather and even better company. The Rose family ended up spending 4 days with us. Leslie, Tanner, Spencer, Aaron, Isaac & Sammy all went skiing and snowboarding with us. It was really great having all of them with us. Georgia and I tried to ski on the big hill and my bad hip sent me back to Chickadee with the kids and the beginning snowboarders. Depressing that I can't ski but still lot's of fun.
Jake, Aaron, Morgan, Sammy, Spencer, Garrett & Katie. Brady was back in the room after a big crash and concussion. Helmets are Good.
Tanner, Morgan & Mitt
Me and Mitt with our sad faces..
This is our funny faces..

No comments:

Post a Comment